We have multiple workshops throughout the year at both offices designed to help first-time parents adjust to life with a new baby. Dates are announced online and in office as they are scheduled.
First Pregnancy Workshops
These workshops are a great way to meet other first time moms. We cover many topics that every first time mom wonders about like the following:
- How to have a healthy pregnancy
- What to expect as your baby and your body grows
- What to expect during labor and delivery
- How to decide if you want an epidural or not
- How to decide whether to breast feed
- How to take care of baby once you’re back at home
If this is not your first pregnancy, but you still want to learn more about pregnancy, we are happy to make an individual appointment with you to discuss your questions and concerns. Sometimes a quick refresher is the only thing needed to boost confidence, and we are here to encourage you through your pregnancy and infant stages.
Car Seat Safety Workshops
These are usually offered once a year, with the date announced online and in-office. When you attend the workshop, you can expect to spend about an hour and a half with other parents who want to learn how to use their children’s car seats in the safest way possible. We cover topics like:
- How to choose the right seat for your child
- When to move him to the next size seat
- How to install her seat properly
After attending the workshop, you go home with a new car seat for your child!
You can call now with our Certified Child Passenger Safety Technician any time during the year for a personal inspection of your child’s seat, and assistance installing it properly.
To find out more about or sign up for our workshops or to sign up for an individual session, please contact us today!